If you are having an event and need a speaker or presenter, contact attorney Aquanetta Betts for availability (410) 701-0127.
She has been a speaker at national conventions, community events, seminars, workshops, churches, nonprofits and other gatherings.
Topics for speeches or presentations are based on the following:
Estate Planning and Administration:
– How to Get Started on Your Estate Plan
– The 7 Keys of Estate Planning
– Estate Planning for Parents
– Estate Planning for Business Owners
Charitable Giving for Nonprofits Planned Giving Legacy Programs:
– Nonprofits and 501(c)(3)
– Faith Based Organizations
– Planned Giving: The Overlooked Fundraising Gem
– Sole Proprietors LLC and Corporations
– Business Succession Planning
– The Legacy of a Business
If your organization would like another topic for a speech or presentation, please contact Aquanetta Betts with details of the subject matter.
Availability, rates and travel information will be provided upon our receipt of additional information regarding your event.
Thank you for considering Attorney Aquanetta J. Betts to be a speaker or presenter. Please complete and submit the Speaker Request Form below. We will respond to your request as soon as possible: